moderated Problem with JAWS after recent Windows Update

Jerry Berrier

Hi all,

I ran a Windows 10 update yesterday morning on my Lenovo desktop, and JAWS started cutting off syllables and parts of syllables.

I tried everything several friends and I could think of, including a JAWS repair, temporarily disabling my antivirus program, etc.; no improvement.  Eventually I rolled back my Realtek audio driver, and the problem immediately vanished.

Just thought I’d let you all know, in case anybody else runs into the same issue.