Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 7:35 PM
Subject: problem since recent update

Hey guys and gals,

I have JAWS 2020 and Windows 10. I updated my JAWS this morning.

This has changed the JAWS response while I am typing in a Word document. I
am now hearing how many words are in the document. How do I turn this off?

Thanks for your responses,

Verlyn Baldwin

Verlyn Baldwin

All fixed! Thank you.
Verlyn

Mike B

In case someone else encounters the same problem, how did you fix it?

Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 7:54 PM
Subject: Re: problem since recent update

All fixed! Thank you.
Verlyn