moderated probilim with jaws 2021

Amir Shah

Hi my name is amir shah, and I am using Jaws 2021 on  window 10 computer. The reason for my email is when I start my computer jaws don’t  start automatically. When I go and start narrator it don’t start. I think     something is wrong with the sound card. How do you fix it any solution on it.

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Are you sure you have the settings to start Jaws both at startup and after startup>

Under Jaws Options, basic, automatically start jaws:

Start JAWS Options dialog‑
Start JAWS at the logon screen check box‑ checked‑
Start JAWS after logon for all users check box‑ checked‑
Start JAWS after logon for this user: Combo box‑ Always

If so, you may have a sound card issue so you could go to the sound settings, and in there somewhere is a trouble shoot problems with the sound card.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com

From: Amir Shah [mailto:4amir.shah@gmail.com]
To: <jfw@groups.io>
Date: Monday, March 29, 2021, 3:25 PM
Hi my name is amir shah, and I am using Jaws 2021 on  window 10
computer. The reason for my email is when I start my computer jaws don’t
 start automatically. When I go and start narrator it don’t start. I
think     something is wrong with the sound card. How do you fix it any
solution on it.

Bill White

Hi, Mario. I don't think this is the problem. When JAWS starts, one of the
things it does at startup is to unmute the sound card to which JAWS is set.
JAWS also raises the volume enough so that JAWS may be heard, making it
possible to navigate to the volume settings, and raise it further.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

Hi my name is amir shah, and I am using Jaws 2021 on  window 10
computer. The reason for my email is when I start my computer jaws don’t
 start automatically. When I go and start narrator it don’t start. I
think     something is wrong with the sound card. How do you fix it any
solution on it.

Mario

well, among the issue about JAWS not speaking automatically, he did say "When I go and start narrator it don't start." which led me to think that the sound card had been accidentally or intentionally muted. then he could investigate the issue further if it is necessary.

Hi my name is amir shah, and I am using Jaws 2021 on  window 10
computer. The reason for my email is when I start my computer jaws don't
 start automatically. When I go and start narrator it don't start. I
think     something is wrong with the sound card. How do you fix it any
solution on it.

.

Amir Shah

Yes I hear the sound but at the start up it is quieted

well, among the issue about JAWS not speaking automatically, he did say "When I go and start narrator it don't start." which led me to think that the sound card had been accidentally or intentionally muted. then he could investigate the issue further if it is necessary.

Hi my name is amir shah, and I am using Jaws 2021 on window 10 computer. The reason for my email is when I start my computer jaws don't
start automatically. When I go and start narrator it don't start. I think something is wrong with the sound card. How do you fix it any solution on it.

.

Bill White

If you hear the sound, it must be some of the individual volume controls that have been lowered. If I could do a JAWS tandem with you, I believe I could find out what's wrong.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

Yes I hear the sound but at the start up it is quieted

well, among the issue about JAWS not speaking automatically, he did say "When I go and start narrator it don't start." which led me to think that the sound card had been accidentally or intentionally muted. then he could investigate the issue further if it is necessary.

Hi my name is amir shah, and I am using Jaws 2021 on window 10 computer. The reason for my email is when I start my computer jaws don't
start automatically. When I go and start narrator it don't start. I think something is wrong with the sound card. How do you fix it any solution on it.

.

Bill White

Hi, Amir. Did you ever find out what was wrong with your system in relation to JAWS and your sound card?

Bill White

billwhite92701@...