moderated Probably shouldn't ask and other jobs don't respond

kevin meyers

Hello,

I will be talking with an smart phone developer about a specific app. I sent emails to a smart phone group and nobody responds.

Does the WCAG/508C standards provide techniques for smart phone apps?

Cheers,

Kevin

Cohn, Jonathan

Hello Kevin,
WCAG is technology agnostic so the guidelines should still work for application accessibilty. But for more specific questions you should look at either the web-aim or bats mailing list. Aim is run by u. of Utah and talks about general accessibility issues and the blind bats list is a Google Groups list that discusses techniques that blind people use while testing accessibility
Jonathan .

On Jul 15, 2021, at 9:13 AM, kevin meyers <kman2020@...> wrote:

Hello,

I will be talking with an smart phone developer about a specific app. I sent emails to a smart phone group and nobody responds.

Does the WCAG/508C standards provide techniques for smart phone apps?

Cheers,

Kevin

JM Casey

Not that I know of. I thought that applied to web content/sites. Could be wrong though.