From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 1:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Reading pdfs with confidence

Just curious if anyone has given new Chromium-based Edge an whirl with regard to reading PDFs?  Early reports in the Win10 for Screen Reader Users group were quite positive.  Even if you don't use it for anything else, it might be useful for PDFs if it does what you (some random you) are looking for.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss