moderated printer

Justin Williams

What printers are accessible?

I am interesting in bying one and I'd like to be able to work with it using jaws?

Justin

Feliciano G

I personally like the Epson workforce pro printers, their physical touch interface isn't accessible, but the epson utility for windows is great.

Feliciano
For tech tips and updates:
LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v
those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. -Steve Jobs

On Jul 29, 2021, at 6:51 PM, Justin Williams <justin.williams2@...> wrote:

What printers are accessible?

I am interesting in bying one and I'd like to be able to work with it using jaws?

Justin

Work with it in what way? I typically buy basic HP Laserjet printers which have just a couple of buttons and there really isn’t much you can or have to do on the printer itself. I guess it all depends on whether you want some sort of printer/scanner combo or just a printer, then do you want a colour printer or just a black and white? I personally hate Inkjet printers with a passion, but especially at home I may only print once every couple of month and even nowadays it seems that the ink drying up is still an issue and of course with a laser printer that is not a problem, they just work.

I am interesting in bying one and I'd like to be able to work with it using jaws?

Justin

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

I haven't really came across the printer that wasn't accessible… As far as the software goes the touch interface on the printers and sales is never been accessible as far as I know.

Randy Barnett

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 02:31 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
I haven't really came across the printer that wasn't accessible… As far as the software goes
-
Same here.  Which is why, in this case, an explicit description of what the OP meant by "accessible" would be most helpful.

    ~ William Plomer

Kenny Peyattt jr.

I like the brother ink-jet printers. While the physical interface is not accessible I use the brother utility for windows and it works great.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

I personally like the Epson workforce pro printers, their physical touch interface isn't accessible, but the epson utility for windows is great.

Feliciano

For tech tips and updates:

those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. -Steve Jobs

On Jul 29, 2021, at 6:51 PM, Justin Williams <justin.williams2@...> wrote:

What printers are accessible?

I am interesting in bying one and I'd like to be able to work with it using jaws?

Justin

Richard Turner

We like the Brother Laser-jet printers.

Same Brother utility I’m sure.

Richard

I like the brother ink-jet printers. While the physical interface is not accessible I use the brother utility for windows and it works great.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

I personally like the Epson workforce pro printers, their physical touch interface isn't accessible, but the epson utility for windows is great.

Feliciano

For tech tips and updates:

those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. -Steve Jobs

On Jul 29, 2021, at 6:51 PM, Justin Williams <justin.williams2@...> wrote:

What printers are accessible?

I am interesting in bying one and I'd like to be able to work with it using jaws?

Justin

Kenny Peyattt jr.

It is the same utility. I have one of there ink investment printers. Which has ink resevores in the back which stores all the ink from the ink cartridges.

Kenny Peyatt jr.