moderated PowerPoint

Marianne Denning

I used to put pictures from the Internet into my PP presentations using IE. Since IE is no longer supported is there another way to put pictures into the presentation?

Michael Munn

Yes You can    insert pictures from Powerpoint directly. To  do that, do the following steps.
1. open PowerPoint and find a blank presentation.
2.  Press Ault+N to  bring up the  insert menu.
3. Press O to activate Online Pictures.
4. Once you pressed O, you can type in the image you want.
This is the quickest way to obtain images without going to IE or Chrome.
I hope this helps
best regards
michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

www.nfbga.org

Member: National association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind

www.nfb.org

www.hadley.edu