moderated Playroom

mona

I hope this is the right group.  If not, sorry.

My story begins with me getting stuck in a loope that would not let me out of a game nregardless what I tried.  I went to the control panel and deleted the program.  Then I went to the c: and deleted it from there.  Tried reinstalling it and had two of the same program.  It said two of twenty and twenty of twenty so I deleted one of them in the C: and program file.  Reinstalled it and now I get a fatal error.  What did I do wrong?  Thanks in advance.

Oh BTW on the confused message that I sent earlier, thanks to those of you that helped me.

Mona