moderated Playing FS Cast?

Eileen Scrivani

Hello,

I have noticed the last few times I’ve started listening to the FSCast that Vispero puts out that it bombs out in the middle of my listening. When I click on the “listen now” button it plays in Windows media Player for how long I’m not exactly sure, but it just ends. If I’m remembering correctly I think it says there is a problem with Media Player.

I’m using Jaws 2022 most recent update on a Windows 11 computer.

Has anyone else encountered this? Any thoughts on what the problem might be and how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Eileen