From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kandace
via groups.io
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2020 9:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Pivot tables anyone?

Hi all,
Please help, I need to learn pivot tables. Where do I start? Are there any
videos, tutorials, tutors or tip for me?

Kandace Haney

Mark Fisher

Hi Kandace

I've found them very accessible. There are many videos and sites around. I use Chandoo.org - here's his guide to pivot tables - https://chandoo.org/wp/excel-pivot-tables/

I haven't explored pivot charting as much so can't comment on htat.

Mark Fisher
Principal - HR Systems
Water Corporation

Kandace,

You didn't mention what version of Excel you're using but if you have a Bookshare subscription, you might also look at its website. The book Excel 2010 for Dummies by Greg Harvey is very well done and has at least one chapter on pivot tables. I expect he might have updated the book for later versions of Excel.

Alan Lemly

I haven't explored pivot charting as much so can't comment on htat.

Mark Fisher
Principal - HR Systems
Water Corporation

Marty Hutchings

Shoot, I learned that stuff 20 years-ago and never used it, so ittttttt has left my addoled brain.

Love in Christ
Marty