From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2019 6:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: picture smart

Is this picture smart a function of jaws or is it jaws accessing a
Windows 10 application? In other words do you need Jaws to get the
results that picture smart provides?

Curtis Delzer

not "alt-space, that is jaws key space, then letter p, and f after. :)

Delzer
HS
W B 6 H E F
Rialto, CA

On 3/16/2019 2:53 PM, Michael Moore wrote:
Hi Rick,
Try this.
On any jpg file, press Alt space,
Then P. Jaws will say "Picture smart.