Topics

moderated Pcture Smart in 2021 on a web page graphic

Richard Turner

I used this new version of picture smart on a graphic from my web site.  The first description was good, but just said there was a bird.

When I used the more results link this is what I got:

Caption is a view of a mountain.

This text appears in the photo

www.altengleino.com.

This object appears in the photo

Eagle.

These tags describe the photo

Accipitriformes, Bird, Bird of prey, Eagle, mountain, Nature, sky.

These tags probably describe the photo

Accipitridae, Adaptation, Natural landscape, Wilderness.

These tags possibly describe the photo

lake, text.

It is an image of an eagle lying over a mountain lake, so quite a good analysis.

Richard

Live long and prosper 🖖

Ashleigh Piccinino

Rich
,Y could've also used shift with yrletter you used to describe the immage. That takes it out to all kids of servers, not just one as in the "no shift/regular letter press" case.

On Nov 12, 2020, at 11:03 AM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

I used this new version of picture smart on a graphic from my web site.  The first description was good, but just said there was a bird.

When I used the more results link this is what I got:

Caption is a view of a mountain.

This text appears in the photo

www.altengleino.com.

This object appears in the photo

Eagle.

These tags describe the photo

Accipitriformes, Bird, Bird of prey, Eagle, mountain, Nature, sky.

These tags probably describe the photo

Accipitridae, Adaptation, Natural landscape, Wilderness.

These tags possibly describe the photo

lake, text.

It is an image of an eagle lying over a mountain lake, so quite a good analysis.

Richard

Live long and prosper 🖖

Bill White

Hi, Ashleigh. You're having trouble with your keyboard. many letters are missing altogether. See your message below.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...