moderated Parler Fw: [Request received]

Andy

This is what i received from Parler Support.

----- Original Message -----
From: Parler
Cc: Support
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 12:26 PM
Subject: [Request received]

Your request (320687) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

This email is a service from Parler. Delivered by Zendesk
[DO3PGD-6MYP]

Mich Verrier

Hi andy and all the below sounds like a standerd e mail reply please let us know when you get a reply that seems to be from a person or even better if these places have a axishuel phone uber where you can talk to a person. I wuld be interested in joining this but would lik to know that the captcha and other accessibillidies are worked out first. From Mich.