moderated Page Navigation in Adobe Acrobat DC Seems to be Fixed

Curtis Chong

Greetings everyone:

I am pleased to report that the problem with my Adobe Acrobat DC software not being able to move to a specific page while running JAWS has been fixed. This fix was implemented without fanfare and without any notification. So…at the moment, I seem to be running Adobe Acrobat DC Continuous Release | Version 2022.001.20117 | 64-bit. Hopefully, an aggravating problem for nonvisual users has been fixed for good.

Yours sincerely,

Curtis Chong

National Federation of the Blind in Computer Science

crayton Benner <craybay3198@...>

That’s awesome to hear.