Topics

moderated Outlook, Top Posting vs. bottom posting

Bill White

In Outlook, how does one set the option either to respond at the top of the replied post or at the bottom of the replied post. I can't find anything on Google to help me sort this out.

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

CathyAnne Murtha

I don’t believe there is such a setting. There is a Replies and Forwards settings group in the Outlook Options Mail property sheet but nothing that addresses where your reply is placed.

By default, it is at the top. If you want to reply at the bottom, you can move to the bottom of the quoted text with CTRL-END.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

cathy@...