Topics

Outlook Question

Pastor Gilbert Pries

Hi Listers,

I am using Office 365 with Outlook for my email client.

It is set to table view.  Which is the best view to set Outlook?

Thanks,

Pastor Gil

Ken Chernack

I have found that ‘memo’ view works better for Outlook emails.

Onward,

Ken

I am using Office 365 with Outlook for my email client.

It is set to table view.  Which is the best view to set Outlook?

Thanks,

Pastor Gil

Where do you find this "table" and "memo" view?

I have found that ‘memo’ view works better for Outlook emails.

Onward,

Ken

I am using Office 365 with Outlook for my email client.

It is set to table view.  Which is the best view to set Outlook?

Thanks,

Pastor Gil

Ken Chernack

I find the choice between table vs. memo when printing the Outlook email.

It is about 5 or 6 tabs after the ctl/p command.

Ken

From: Adrian Spratt
Another way to handle tables in Outlook is to prevent it from handling them
as tables. In the following instructions posted by Mike B, I don't recall if
medium" applies to all users or just those who have made that setting. You
may need to substitute your setting on line 5:

1. Open the Settings Center while in Outlook with the keystroke, Insert + 6, on the number row.

2. Down arrow or first-letter navigate to, Web / HTML / PDFs closed, right arrow to open.

3. Down arrow or first-letter navigate to, Reading, right arrow to open.

4. Down arrow or first-letter navigate to, Configure Web Verbosity Levels closed, right arrow to open.

5. Down arrow or first-letter navigate to, Medium..., spacebar to open.  Don't press enter.

6. Down arrow many times or first-letter navigate to, Table grid checked, and uncheck it with the spacebar.

7. Tab to Okay. Tab to apply. Tab to Okay again.

Adrian

I find the choice between table vs. memo when printing the Outlook email.

It is about 5 or 6 tabs after the ctl/p command.

Ken

Where do you find this "table" and "memo" view?

I have found that ‘memo’ view works better for Outlook emails.

Onward,

Ken

I am using Office 365 with Outlook for my email client.

It is set to table view.  Which is the best view to set Outlook?

Thanks,

Pastor Gil

Pastor Gilbert Pries

I don't kn0ow about the memo, but Jaws says Table View when I use the beta.