Topics

moderated Outlook Profile list

Jim L

Heya folks,

Have found since Windows 10, Outlook 2019 and latest 2020 Jaws when I click on my Outlook and my profile dialog box pops up to choose the email address I want to go to, Jaws sometimes speaks when I stroll up and down the list other times its quiet, anyone else having this issue?

Regards,

Jim

Ken Chernack

Good morning.

I have also had the same experience usually when I do not allow enough time to hear the full Jaws/profile message.

I am only talking about 2-4 seconds, but it seems to matter.

HTH,

Ken