Topics

moderated Outlook Files Default Folder

Mike B

Hi All,

Running Windows 10 latest 20H2 and J2021 latest.  How can I change the default Outlook Files folder from the Documents location and move the default folder location somewhere else?
Also, how can i turn off the size of each message being spoken?

 All help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

Richard Turner

I’d call Microsoft Accessibility for this one, though someone probably knows how to do that without messing things up.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com