Topics

moderated Outlook contacts question

Madison Martin

Hi all,
I have a couple of contacts that have multiple email addresses, and I'm
wondering, is there a way to have multiple email addresses in the same contact,
or do I have to create a separate contact for each email address? I'm using
Outlook 2013, Jaws 2018 and Windows 10 version 1909. Look forward to any
ideas/suggestions that anyone can provide!! Thanks Madison

Madison Martin

Hi all,
I have a couple of contacts that have multiple email addresses, and I'm
wondering, is there a way to have multiple email addresses in the same contact,
or do I have to create a separate contact for each email address? I'm using
Outlook 2013, Jaws 2018 and Windows 10 version 1909. Look forward to any
ideas/suggestions that anyone can provide!! Thanks Madison

Each Contact in Outlook can have as many e-mail addresses in a single contact as you desire (or at least up to 5, I've never gone past that).  It's been that way for years.

While one can elect to create separate Contacts on a per-email-address basis, I almost never do that.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss

Madison Martin

Hi Brian,

I just tried to put multiple addresses into one contact and it said that the email box should only contain one entry, what do I do?