moderated Outlook and Google calendar question

Madison Martin

Hi all,
Is it possible for me to somehow sync my Google and Outlook calendars? If this
is possible then I'd really appreciate if someone could tell me how to do it.
The reason I ask is because I've been trying to add my favourite sports teams'
schedules to my Outlook calendar with absolutely no luck so yesterday I decided
that since I have a google account that I'd try and add them to my Google
calendar and knock on wood I think it worked, but I really don't want to have
to log into my Google account everyday just to check my calendar. I'm using the
latest versions of Jaws, Edge, Office 365 and Windows 10, but I also have Google
Chrome and Firefox installed so if it'd be better for me to use one of these
browsers then I can do so. Really hope someone can help me!!! Thanks Madison

Cohn, Jonathan

You should be able to login to Google accounts from Outlook. I have never done this, but I would expect this would support Google Mail, Contacts and also Calendar. I believe the area to add accounts is under the File/Info ribbon.
Jonathan

On Apr 15, 2021, at 13:36, Madison Martin <madisonmartin463@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,
Is it possible for me to somehow sync my Google and Outlook calendars? If this
is possible then I'd really appreciate if someone could tell me how to do it.
The reason I ask is because I've been trying to add my favourite sports teams'
schedules to my Outlook calendar with absolutely no luck so yesterday I decided
that since I have a google account that I'd try and add them to my Google
calendar and knock on wood I think it worked, but I really don't want to have
to log into my Google account everyday just to check my calendar. I'm using the
latest versions of Jaws, Edge, Office 365 and Windows 10, but I also have Google
Chrome and Firefox installed so if it'd be better for me to use one of these
browsers then I can do so. Really hope someone can help me!!! Thanks Madison

Madison Martin

I've already added my gmail account to Outlook.

[...]

Steve Nutt

Hi,

I use https://www.companionlink.com

There are others, but I have found this to be good.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close