Topics

moderated Outlook address book questions

Madison Martin

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me what the difference (s) is between the Outlook addressbook
and Contacts? Also, how do I get to the addressbook in Outlook? Also, why do
some addresses go to addressbook and not contacts? Sorry, I've only ever used
Contacts, I've never used the addressbook, I honestly always assumed/thought
that they were the same thing, but apparently not. I'm running Outlook 2013,
Jaws 2018 and Windows 10 version 1909. Look forward to any help/info anyone can
provide me! Thanks Madison

Don Walls

Madison, your message came through twice. I notice this often happens with your messages but not always. Just mentioning it in case you have a glitch in your system.

Have a good day.

Don

Can anyone tell me what the difference (s) is between the Outlook addressbook
and Contacts? Also, how do I get to the addressbook in Outlook? Also, why do
some addresses go to addressbook and not contacts? Sorry, I've only ever used
Contacts, I've never used the addressbook, I honestly always assumed/thought
that they were the same thing, but apparently not. I'm running Outlook 2013,
Jaws 2018 and Windows 10 version 1909. Look forward to any help/info anyone can
provide me! Thanks Madison

Madison Martin

Hi Don,
I know I sent the same message to various lists, but it's only showing up as
being sent to this list and all of the other lists once. If something did happen
then I'm truly sorry, as I don't see any evidence that this has happened.

Can anyone tell me what the difference (s) is between the Outlook addressbook
and Contacts? Also, how do I get to the addressbook in Outlook? Also, why do
some addresses go to addressbook and not contacts? Sorry, I've only ever used
Contacts, I've never used the addressbook, I honestly always assumed/thought
that they were the same thing, but apparently not. I'm running Outlook 2013,
Jaws 2018 and Windows 10 version 1909. Look forward to any help/info anyone can
provide me! Thanks Madison

Don Walls

Not to worry. I only mentioned it in case there was a snag at your end, just to be sure you were aware. I hope you get an answer to your question.