Topics

moderated Outlook 365 Favorites question

Mark Arnold ABG

Hello List,

I am new to Outlook 365.  My list of favorites does show up as a sighted person can see them.  When I used Outlook 2010 I could access my favorites by tabbing from my list of messages.  How do I maneuver to the favorites folder?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Joe

Hi,

Just add Ctrl to the Tab key.

Happy Holidays,

Joe

Picture of Owl with Mortar Board and Computer

Dr. Joe L. Todd CVRT

                Phone: 616.951.2142

I am new to Outlook 365.  My list of favorites does show up as a sighted person can see them.  When I used Outlook 2010 I could access my favorites by tabbing from my list of messages.  How do I maneuver to the favorites folder?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Dan Longmore

Hi,

  I use the F6 key to cycle through Outlook .  Shift & F6 takes me back.  When I open Outlook it lands in the message area.  I Shift & F6 to go to the Navigation panel where all of my folders including Favorites reside.  Do not always land at top so I up arrow to start at top of Favorites list.

Dan

I am new to Outlook 365.  My list of favorites does show up as a sighted person can see them.  When I used Outlook 2010 I could access my favorites by tabbing from my list of messages.  How do I maneuver to the favorites folder?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Mark Arnold ABG

Thanks Dan,

It actually dawned on me to try that right after I posted the question…

Mark

  I use the F6 key to cycle through Outlook .  Shift & F6 takes me back.  When I open Outlook it lands in the message area.  I Shift & F6 to go to the Navigation panel where all of my folders including Favorites reside.  Do not always land at top so I up arrow to start at top of Favorites list.

Dan

I am new to Outlook 365.  My list of favorites does show up as a sighted person can see them.  When I used Outlook 2010 I could access my favorites by tabbing from my list of messages.  How do I maneuver to the favorites folder?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Mark Arnold ABG

Thanks Joe!