Topics

moderated Outlook 365

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

Hi,

Just moved to 365, when I am in a new message, I type the start of an address and I get a two tone beep, I think it is when a match is found, is there a way to change this?

I Also get a noise when there is a spelling error, are there options around this as well please?

Steven Hicks

Servicedesk 2 Team Leader

Tel:  01209 318620.

Mobile:  07393 792548.