Topics

moderated Outlook2016 calendar

kevin meyers

Hello,

I’m using most recent version Jaws2020  and Outlook2016. I thought I corrected the problem of being able to see each item on a particular day by tabbing. I did it by setting the view to a week. Now I will tab and it keeps repeating the beginning of the week. I have to tab back and forth from one week to the next in order to have events show up. Then one event shows up and not another one that are in the same week. I have to keep tabbing back and forth and eventually when I tab back the event shows up. What could be causing this problem?

Thanks,

Kevin