From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of meow meow
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2021 2:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: outlook

is outlook mail still using?

that I thought outlook was outdate just like internet explored

Rosie

Bill White

Hi again, Rosie. Maybe you are thinking of Outlook Express, which has not been updated for over 13 years. That one is definitely out of date, but it is different from Outlook.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

that I thought outlook was outdate just like internet explored

Rosie

Madison Martin

Yes Outlook is still being updated if you get Office 365. I love using  it but that’s just me.

that I thought outlook was outdate just like internet explored

Rosie

meow meow

do u have to buy office 365

Sent: Friday, May 14, 2021 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: outlook

Yes Outlook is still being updated if you get Office 365. I love using  it but that’s just me.

that I thought outlook was outdate just like internet explored

Rosie

Madison Martin

To get Outlook, I assume so.

Yes Outlook is still being updated if you get Office 365. I love using  it but that’s just me.

that I thought outlook was outdate just like internet explored

Rosie

Bill White

You pay for it each year. It's an annual subscription.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Yes Outlook is still being updated if you get Office 365. I love using  it but that’s just me.

that I thought outlook was outdate just like internet explored

Rosie

meow meow

oh that was it!!
thanks

Hi again, Rosie. Maybe you are thinking of Outlook Express, which has not been updated for over 13 years. That one is definitely out of date, but it is different from Outlook.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

that I thought outlook was outdate just like internet explored

Rosie

Roger Crome <r_crome1@...>

Or you could do the monthly subscription of about $10 a month

On May 14, 2021, at 6:16 PM, meow meow <soberwater26q@...> wrote:

oh that was it!!
thanks

Sent: Friday, May 14, 2021 3:36 PM

Hi again, Rosie. Maybe you are thinking of Outlook Express, which has not been updated for over 13 years. That one is definitely out of date, but it is different from Outlook.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

that I thought outlook was outdate just like internet explored

Rosie

Van Lant, Robin

Outlook Express was retired a while ago, but Outlook is part of the Office suite and is still very much in use.

that I thought outlook was outdate just like internet explored

Rosie

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114