From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: January 21, 2022 03:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: OT ISO Editing

            Hello All,

I need to edit an ISO of a windows install DVD, and I'm wondering about software for this.

I found on-line that a program called "anyburn" works for this.

Does anyone know of any other free software packages for this?

I can open and extract files from an ISO image with 7Zip, but I haven't found a way to save anything to the image with 7Zip.

Thanks much.

Glenn