moderated OT Flip Phone

Glenn / Lenny

Hi, since this is OT, please respond just to me instead of the list if you can.
I have a Kyrosera flip phone, and I want to get a new flip phone.
I'm using Verizon, but I may switch if Verizon does not have a good phone.
The voice on mine sucks and it makes it hard to use.
Thanks for any recommendations.
Glenn

Al Sorrentino

Hi Glenn,

I’m very sorry for not replying to your inquiry sooner.  Since you are interested in a flip phone, if you can look at the LG Classic L 125 DL, I’m sure you would like it.  If you need a 5G phone this is not the one.  It’s just a 4G version.  I don’t know if LG has come out with a 5G version of this flip phone.

Hope this helps?

Al Sorrentino

Hi, since this is OT, please respond just to me instead of the list if you can.

I have a Kyrosera flip phone, and I want to get a new flip phone.

I'm using Verizon, but I may switch if Verizon does not have a good phone.

The voice on mine sucks and it makes it hard to use.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Glenn

Glenn / Lenny

I'll check it out, thanks Al.

I’m very sorry for not replying to your inquiry sooner.  Since you are interested in a flip phone, if you can look at the LG Classic L 125 DL, I’m sure you would like it.  If you need a 5G phone this is not the one.  It’s just a 4G version.  I don’t know if LG has come out with a 5G version of this flip phone.

Hope this helps?

Al Sorrentino

Hi, since this is OT, please respond just to me instead of the list if you can.

I have a Kyrosera flip phone, and I want to get a new flip phone.

I'm using Verizon, but I may switch if Verizon does not have a good phone.

The voice on mine sucks and it makes it hard to use.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Glenn

Al Sorrentino

Hi Glenn,

I forgot to mention in my last e-mail to you, that this LG flip phone is about $30.00.  Of all the inexpensive cell phones with buttons that I’ve seen this is well-built and works very well.  The sound quality is GREAT!!!

Al Sorrentino

I’m very sorry for not replying to your inquiry sooner.  Since you are interested in a flip phone, if you can look at the LG Classic L 125 DL, I’m sure you would like it.  If you need a 5G phone this is not the one.  It’s just a 4G version.  I don’t know if LG has come out with a 5G version of this flip phone.

Hope this helps?

Al Sorrentino

Hi, since this is OT, please respond just to me instead of the list if you can.

I have a Kyrosera flip phone, and I want to get a new flip phone.

I'm using Verizon, but I may switch if Verizon does not have a good phone.

The voice on mine sucks and it makes it hard to use.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Glenn

Glenn / Lenny

Does it run Android?