Topics

moderated OT - Are there any user groups for blind audiophiles?

Richard B. McDonald

Hi!

I am an audiophile.  I was wondering if there are any user groups or list servers for blind audiophiles?

Thanks,

Richard

mike mcglashon

What is an audiophile?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...

I am an audiophile.  I was wondering if there are any user groups or list servers for blind audiophiles?

Thanks,

Richard

clarence carter

Please let me know if you find one. I am interested.

JM Casey

It’s not too active, but you caould try the All Audio group

All-audio+subscribe@groups.io

Definitely some audiophiles on the Reaper without Peepers list, too, but the list is obviously more specifically geared toward that programme.