moderated options with text in outlook

Andrew J. LaPointe

Hello, I noticed lately that when typing text in outlook, Jaws or something
recommends the word and in most cases is the correct spelling. How do I just
select what it is suggesting? I had hit enter in the past but, didn't add it
to the message. The same goes with word, If I go to the application menu and
go to synonym, that works if I hit enter but,if I go to the antonymn menu,
it doesn't take what I select... why is that? Thank you for listening to my
rambling. Andy and Leroy

Andrew J. LaPointe, President
Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970
Home: 978-745-4289 cell: 978-578-0185

Talking Information Center

Jason White

On 26/6/22 16:48, Andrew J. LaPointe wrote:
Hello, I noticed lately that when typing text in outlook, Jaws or something
recommends the word and in most cases is the correct spelling. How do I just
select what it is suggesting?
Try pressing the tab key after the suggestion is provided.