moderated Opening MS Edge

Ralph Supernaw

Hi,

When I activate a link that opens a HTML page I want it to open a new Edge session rather than opening a new page in an existing session.  Is there a way to do that?

Thanks.

The easiest way I've found is using SHIFT + Enter when focus is on the link.  It's the keyboard equivalent of SHIFT + Left Click, which forces a link to open in a new Window rather than a new tab.

     ~ Lauren Bacall

Karen Reynolds

There is something in settings to do this if you want to do it all the time. I’m not sure how to set that, but I know I’ve come across it when setting Edge up.

Karen