From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John J. Fioravanti, Jr. via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2020 08:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: opening a screenshot with Microsoft outlook 2016

Good morning: I'm using Jaws 18 with windows 10. When someone sends me an email in outlook with a screenshot attached, I can't find it with jaws to open it. I have to use my iPhone. Is there a way to find the actual .PNG file with jaws in the body of the email?

Thank you.

george b

Open the email

Hit tab and it will move to the attachement line and it should read attachement and it’s title and size

From there you can hit shift f10 and arrow down to what you wish to do

From: <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of "John J. Fioravanti, Jr." <fioresq1@...>
Date: Sunday, February 23, 2020 at 08:07
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>

Good morning: I'm using Jaws 18 with windows 10. When someone sends me an email in outlook with a screenshot attached, I can't find it with jaws to open it. I have to use my iPhone. Is there a way to find the actual .PNG file with jaws in the body of the email?

Thank you.

george b

Forward the email to my email address and I will look

It's not reading where the attachment is so I can't open it.

Hit tab and it will move to the attachement line and it should read attachement and it’s title and size

From there you can hit shift f10 and arrow down to what you wish to do