moderated OpenBook

Mark Arnold ABG

Hello List,

Does anyone know if OpenBook will work with Windows 11 and the latest release of JAWS?  I know there are all sorts of solutions for reading text and optical character recognition, but I still like to use OpenBook on occasion.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Ann Byrne

It will. I am using it with windows 11 and no problem.

At 11:07 AM 3/20/2022, you wrote:

Hello List,

Does anyone know if OpenBook will work with Windows 11 and the latest release of JAWS? I know there are all sorts of solutions for reading text and optical character recognition, but I still like to use OpenBook on occasion.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Milton Ota

If you have Openbook running on a Windows 10 operating system, it should work in Windows 11. But, you will get much better results using the new features of OCR scanning and recognition in JAWS 2022 as the OCR engine is using a later version than the one bundled with Openbook.