moderated online banks

Juan Hernandez

HI everyone,

I have been with Simple Bank, simple.com for the last few years and I just loved their accessibility.  They just got bought out by BBVA USA and their accessibility has gone down the drain hugely.

What online banks do you guys recommend that are accessible? And also have good service, and are just good banks?

Any advice is appreciated.

Best,

Juan

Cristóbal

I bank with Wells Fargo, USBank and CapitalOne.

I don’t have any problems with any of the three be it with their websites or iPhone apps. Indeed, the CapitalOne 360 checking account I most recently opened and set up I did entirely on my iPhone.

I hear Ally bank is also good.

Cristóbal

I have been with Simple Bank, simple.com for the last few years and I just loved their accessibility.  They just got bought out by BBVA USA and their accessibility has gone down the drain hugely.

What online banks do you guys recommend that are accessible? And also have good service, and are just good banks?

Any advice is appreciated.

Best,

Juan

N K Shackelford

I have an account with Bank Of America and find it pretty accessible. However, I have a friend who also banks with them, and he prefers to use the mobile site instead of the regular site, and he says this is so much easier than the regular site. You might try this bank. Also, I’ve had an account with Frist United Bank for several years, and there were times when they changed their site where it wasn’t so accessible, but the current site is good. You might try them as well.

Nance

N K Shackelford

===Walk on Faith And Trust In Love=== Michael Reid

Lori Lynn

I use Prime Bank for most of my accounts. Their page is accessible mostly. I’ve had good luck with Wellsfargo. Bank of America is ok mostly. Good luck.

Lori Lynn

I have been with Simple Bank, simple.com for the last few years and I just loved their accessibility.  They just got bought out by BBVA USA and their accessibility has gone down the drain hugely.

What online banks do you guys recommend that are accessible? And also have good service, and are just good banks?

Any advice is appreciated.

Best,

Juan

Richard Turner

If you have a smart phone, Capital One, Bank of America, and US Bank have apps that are fully accessible.
Capital One is geared for online banking; though they do have a few locations where you can meet with someone; but their focus is to be available mostly online.

Richard

www.turner42.com

On Jun 20, 2021, at 7:29 PM, Lori Lynn <grandma.lori@...> wrote:

I use Prime Bank for most of my accounts. Their page is accessible mostly. I’ve had good luck with Wellsfargo. Bank of America is ok mostly. Good luck.

Lori Lynn

I have been with Simple Bank, simple.com for the last few years and I just loved their accessibility.  They just got bought out by BBVA USA and their accessibility has gone down the drain hugely.

What online banks do you guys recommend that are accessible? And also have good service, and are just good banks?

Any advice is appreciated.

Best,

Juan

Glenn / Lenny

I bank with US bank and when I'm at the ATM, it says
enter your PIN or tap your phone
Do they have an app that does the same as entering your PIN?
Glenn

I have been with Simple Bank, simple.com for the last few years and I just loved their accessibility.  They just got bought out by BBVA USA and their accessibility has gone down the drain hugely.

What online banks do you guys recommend that are accessible? And also have good service, and are just good banks?

Any advice is appreciated.

Best,

Juan

I find Citibank’s Citi Mobile app to be accessible and I’m able to download transaction files from their website in CSV format without issue.

Alan Lemly

I have been with Simple Bank, simple.com for the last few years and I just loved their accessibility.  They just got bought out by BBVA USA and their accessibility has gone down the drain hugely.

What online banks do you guys recommend that are accessible? And also have good service, and are just good banks?

Any advice is appreciated.

Best,

Juan

Joseph Hudson

I bank with Chase Bank and their website as accessible as well as their iPhone app.
joseph hudson

Email FaceTime and iMessage
jhud7789@twc.com

Office phone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency sell

254-813-2461

https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Jun 20, 2021, at 8:59 PM, Juan Hernandez <juanhernandez98@gmail.com> wrote:

HI everyone,

I have been with Simple Bank, simple.com for the last few years and I just loved their accessibility. They just got bought out by BBVA USA and their accessibility has gone down the drain hugely.

What online banks do you guys recommend that are accessible? And also have good service, and are just good banks?

Any advice is appreciated.

Best,

Juan

Angel

Also, Capital one makes a point of informing its blind customers its on line banking services are compatible with Jaws.  I use that on line bank for one of my accounts.  t

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I have been with Simple Bank, simple.com for the last few years and I just loved their accessibility.  They just got bought out by BBVA USA and their accessibility has gone down the drain hugely.

What online banks do you guys recommend that are accessible? And also have good service, and are just good banks?

Any advice is appreciated.

Best,

Juan

Avast logo

George Gray

Charles Schwabb. They even have a dedicated accessibility staff with
all the major screen readers at hand. It is also a brokerage company,
so you can explore that, as well. Good Luck!

On 6/21/21, Angel <angel238@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Also, Capital one makes a point of informing its blind customers its on line
banking services are compatible with Jaws. I use that on line bank for one
of my accounts. t
If you have a smart phone, Capital One, Bank of America, and US Bank have
apps that are fully accessible.
Capital One is geared for online banking; though they do have a few
locations where you can meet with someone; but their focus is to be
available mostly online.

Richard
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds
discuss people." -- Eleanor Roosevelt

www.turner42.com

On Jun 20, 2021, at 7:29 PM, Lori Lynn <grandma.lori@hotmail.com> wrote:

I use Prime Bank for most of my accounts. Their page is accessible mostly.
I’ve had good luck with Wellsfargo. Bank of America is ok mostly. Good
luck.

Lori Lynn

I have been with Simple Bank, simple.com for the last few years and I just
loved their accessibility.  They just got bought out by BBVA USA and their
accessibility has gone down the drain hugely.

What online banks do you guys recommend that are accessible? And also have
good service, and are just good banks?

Any advice is appreciated.

Best,

Juan

HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY

GEORGE BURRELL GRAY

el Batey,Sosua
REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

Van Lant, Robin

I’m with KeyBank (Ok, so it’s also my employer) and they really are working hard on accessibility. I havent’ used Mobile Deposit in a while, so not sure if that is accessible, but I can generally do all else that I need.

I have been with Simple Bank, simple.com for the last few years and I just loved their accessibility.  They just got bought out by BBVA USA and their accessibility has gone down the drain hugely.

What online banks do you guys recommend that are accessible? And also have good service, and are just good banks?

Any advice is appreciated.

Best,

Juan

KeyCorp Public

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Bill White

I bank with Bank of America, and it is also accessible.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

wrote:

HI everyone,

I have been with Simple Bank, simple.com for the last few years and I just
loved their accessibility. They just got bought out by BBVA USA and their
accessibility has gone down the drain hugely.

What online banks do you guys recommend that are accessible? And also have
good service, and are just good banks?

Any advice is appreciated.

Best,

Juan

Michael Walker

I love Ally Bank.

On Jun 20, 2021, at 9:00 PM, Juan Hernandez <juanhernandez98@...> wrote:

HI everyone,

I have been with Simple Bank, simple.com for the last few years and I just loved their accessibility.  They just got bought out by BBVA USA and their accessibility has gone down the drain hugely.

What online banks do you guys recommend that are accessible? And also have good service, and are just good banks?

Any advice is appreciated.

Best,

Juan

Mich Verrier

I bank with RBC and it’s accessible from much

wrote:

HI everyone,

I have been with Simple Bank, simple.com for the last few years and I just
loved their accessibility. They just got bought out by BBVA USA and their
accessibility has gone down the drain hugely.

What online banks do you guys recommend that are accessible? And also have
good service, and are just good banks?

Any advice is appreciated.

Best,

Juan

Don H

I have both a Sams Club and Lowes credit card that comes from Synchrony Bank. For the past several weeks I have not been able to use there web site to check such things as balance or payment due. This problem only happens on a laptop that is using the latest version of Windows which is 21.h and using the latest version of Edge or Google Chrome.. Their web site works fine with older versions of windows.

Bill White

Hi, Don. What problem exactly are you having with Synchrony
Bank? Do you get an error message? Is something not being displayed that should be displayed?

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

I have both a Sams Club and Lowes credit card that comes from Synchrony
Bank. For the past several weeks I have not been able to use there web
site to check such things as balance or payment due. This problem only
happens on a laptop that is using the latest version of Windows which is
21.h and using the latest version of Edge or Google Chrome.. Their web
site works fine with older versions of windows.

Don H

I can get to the screen to enter my user ID and PassWord but when I hit enter I get a message stating:
Our system is experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later. Code: undefined

On 6/21/2021 1:30 PM, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Don. What problem exactly are you having with Synchrony
Bank? Do you get an error message? Is something not being displayed that should be displayed?
Bill White
billwhite92701@att.net
I have both a Sams Club and Lowes credit card that comes from Synchrony
Bank. For the past several weeks I have not been able to use there web
site to check such things as balance or payment due. This problem only
happens on a laptop that is using the latest version of Windows which is
21.h and using the latest version of Edge or Google Chrome.. Their web
site works fine with older versions of windows.

tina sohl

Has anyone tried either chime or green bank? I understand them to be online only banks but accessible through many local retailers. We work with Wells Fargo and have had great success. Both with the app and a website. The only thing we have not tried through Wells Fargo is deposits mobile through the app for those we go to the ATM generally and tend to do fine.

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021, 11:30 AM Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:
Hi, Don. What problem exactly are you having with Synchrony
Bank? Do you get an error message? Is something not being displayed that should be displayed?

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

I have both a Sams Club and Lowes credit card that comes from Synchrony
Bank.  For the past several weeks I have not been able to use there web
site to check such things as balance or payment due.  This problem only
happens on a laptop that is using the latest version of Windows which is
21.h and using the latest version of Edge or Google Chrome..  Their web
site works fine with older versions of windows.

Bill White

Hi, Don. Did you check that Edge and Chrome are not putting characters into the username and password fields? If you have ever saved your passwords in Edge or Chrome, they will try to do this. If you then try to enter your ID or password, it will show them to be invalid, since they have already entered characters into those fields.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

I have both a Sams Club and Lowes credit card that comes from Synchrony
Bank. For the past several weeks I have not been able to use there web
site to check such things as balance or payment due. This problem only
happens on a laptop that is using the latest version of Windows which is
21.h and using the latest version of Edge or Google Chrome.. Their web
site works fine with older versions of windows.

Don H

I have both edge and google chrome set to not save passwords.