Topics

moderated Office.com with JAWS

Sharon Clark

Hello,

Since working from home, my agency has us using office.com to access our emails.  Are there any shortcut keys or sufficient ways of navigating this online platform using JAWS?

Thank You,

Sharon

Shai

Hello Sharon,
Yes I would recommend that you enable the light version of Outlook on
the web. This would make it easier for you to use with JAWS.

On 3/27/20, Sharon Clark <sharonjackson03@...> wrote:
Hello,

Since working from home, my agency has us using office.com to access our
emails. Are there any shortcut keys or sufficient ways of navigating this
online platform using JAWS?

Thank You,

Sharon

Sharon Clark

Hello Shai,

How do I enable the lite version of Office.com?

Thank You,
Sharon

Shai

It's in mail options in settings. This article may be of help
although it does not have any keyboard commands. If you still have
trouble, I would recommend contacting the Microsoft accessibility
help. I remember that it was also difficult for me to locate.
Here is the link to the article
https://support.lesley.edu/support/solutions/articles/4000048040-how-to-change-your-office-365-email-to-from-the-light-version
Lastly, the number to Microsoft accessibility is (800-936-5900).

On 3/27/20, Sharon Clark <sharonjackson03@...> wrote:
Hello Shai,

How do I enable the lite version of Office.com?

Thank You,
Sharon

Pramit

Hi Sharon,
Sharing below the link of article from Microsoft that will make it easy to access office online using JAWS.

Hope this helps

Pramit