From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 4:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Office 365???

My student, starting a new job, is supposed to use office 365. It's
awfully messy!

Any hints on how to work with the stinker would be appreciated.

Thx

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

if you

Richard

www.turner42.com

On Aug 10, 2021, at 3:01 PM, Barbara Sheinbein <sheinbeinb@...> wrote:

Well just a comment.  I use Office 365 at home and had practically no
transition issues.  If the student is running into issues, I would guess it
is due to the network that is being used and how that was setup.

Barbara