Topics

moderated Nook App for Barnes & Noble

Elise Berkley

Hello, everyone.
I am trying to get to the download for the Nook app to be able to read
Nook books from Barnes & Noble. For the life of me, I cannot find the
download for this app. It says it is free everywhere I look, but I
cannot figure this out. Can anyone help me with this? I have JAWS 18
with Windows 10. Thank you very much.
Elise Berkley

Richard Turner

I did a search for Is there Nook app for Windows 10.
I ws directed to the below link. There is a free download link on this page.
I do not use Nook so I stopped there.

http://www.nook.com/nookapp/

Richard