moderated Netbeans

Peter Donahue

Hello again everyone,

                What has been everyone’s experience with Netbeans another Java IDE. I took a Java class in the early 2000s. The IDE we used worked very well with Jaws. If that IDE was Netbeans it worked quite well. It was my mind that was having trouble grasping some programming concepts not the IDE in question that made me give up. I wish I knew if that IDE was Netbeans or another Java IDE. Once the Java JDK17 is installed and running I’ll need to give Netbeans a test drive in the hopes it was the one I used back when I took the Java classes.  Your experiences with Netbeans will be very much appreciated.

Peter Donahue