moderated Need To Send An Outlook Contact E-mail Group List To Someone

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

I have an outlook e-mail contact group list that I want to send to someone.

I can get to the group list by pressing shift control B, entering the group name, and then tabbing over once to the list of group members.

However, I’m unable to copy and paste the group list in the usual way—i.e. control A followed by Control C, and Control V.

I have to believe there’s a way to copy this list, and send it to someone, but I don’t know how to accomplish this.

Can anyone help?

I’m using the latest version of Jaws 2022, on a Windows 10 PC with Outlook and Office 365.

Tghanks!

Dr.  Tom Behler From Michigan

Curtis Chong

Tom:

When you are in the group list, press F12 to save it. For the file type, choose Rich Text.

Hope this helps.

Curtis

I have an outlook e-mail contact group list that I want to send to someone.

I can get to the group list by pressing shift control B, entering the group name, and then tabbing over once to the list of group members.

However, I’m unable to copy and paste the group list in the usual way—i.e. control A followed by Control C, and Control V.

I have to believe there’s a way to copy this list, and send it to someone, but I don’t know how to accomplish this.

Can anyone help?

I’m using the latest version of Jaws 2022, on a Windows 10 PC with Outlook and Office 365.

Tghanks!

Dr.  Tom Behler From Michigan

Tom Behler

Thanks, Curtis.

This sure sounds simple enough, and may actually be easier than the approach I developed yesterday.

I’m definitely going to save this for future reference.

Tom Behler

When you are in the group list, press F12 to save it. For the file type, choose Rich Text.

Hope this helps.

Curtis

I have an outlook e-mail contact group list that I want to send to someone.

I can get to the group list by pressing shift control B, entering the group name, and then tabbing over once to the list of group members.

However, I’m unable to copy and paste the group list in the usual way—i.e. control A followed by Control C, and Control V.

I have to believe there’s a way to copy this list, and send it to someone, but I don’t know how to accomplish this.

Can anyone help?

I’m using the latest version of Jaws 2022, on a Windows 10 PC with Outlook and Office 365.

Tghanks!

Dr.  Tom Behler From Michigan

Van Lant, Robin

Tom,

Yet another approach is a button on the ribbon. When you are in the contact group, there is a button on the Home ribbon for Forward the group.  Alt H N is the sequence.  I’ve done this with a colleague internally. In Office 365, the submenu asks if you want it sent as an Outlook group or an internet file.

[...]

KeyCorp Public

KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. prohibits the use of texts or other unapproved messaging applications for business purposes.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Tom Behler

Robin:

I actually discovered this set of options the other day, and couldn’t figure out whether I should send the group info as an Outlook group or an internet file.

This is because one or two of the people I was going to send the list to do not use Outlook.

It’s always good to know there are different ways to do things.

The challenge is finding out about them, which is why I think the main@jfw list is so great.

Thanks!

Tom Behler