Topics

moderated Need Jaws Command For Increasing And Decreasing Jaws Speaking Speed

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

I’m having a brain lapse here.

Can someone tell me the Jaws key command for increasing and decreasing Jaws reading speed?

I will need to decrease my Jaws reding speed for a ham radio logging software demo that I’ll be doing virtually on Friday.

Thanks!

Tom Behler

Maria Campbell

Control plus windows key plus alt key plus page up or page down.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke
On 8/5/2020 8:09 PM, Tom Behler wrote:

Hello, everyone.

I’m having a brain lapse here.

Can someone tell me the Jaws key command for increasing and decreasing Jaws reading speed?

I will need to decrease my Jaws reding speed for a ham radio logging software demo that I’ll be doing virtually on Friday.

Thanks!

Tom Behler

Ann Byrne

alt+windows+ctrl, pageup (faster) pagedown (slower)

At 07:09 PM 8/5/2020, you wrote:
Hello, everyone.

I'm having a brain lapse here.

Can someone tell me the Jaws key command for increasing and decreasing Jaws reading speed?

I will need to decrease my Jaws reding speed for a ham radio logging software demo that I'll be doing virtually on Friday.

Thanks!

Tom Behler

Milton Ota

Hi,

Hold down Ctrl, Alt, and use Page Down to slow speech and Page Up to speed up speech.

HTH

Milton

Can someone tell me the Jaws key command for increasing and decreasing Jaws reading speed?

I will need to decrease my Jaws reding speed for a ham radio logging software demo that I’ll be doing virtually on Friday.

Thanks!

Tom Behler

Tom Behler

That’s it, Maria.