Topics

moderated Need help with Facebook

Tammy Freitag

Hello,

I am needing to find a fund-raiser on facebook live.  I am using Jaws 2019 and Windows 10.  I have explored on m.facebook.com and facebook.com and still don’t have a clue.  The people running the fund-raiser don’t have a clue how to help potential blind supporters.  Can anyone offer some guidance?

Thanks!

Tammy

Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

JM Casey

Hey.

Have you tried a search?

Can you get someone from the fundraiser/who has access to the page of that fundraiser to post a link to you?

m.facebook.com may not do it; I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen a fundraiser page to verify if that’s true or not but, there are a lot of facebook features that are closed off to users of m.facebook.com

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tammy Freitag
Sent: August 9, 2020 9:19 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Need help with Facebook

Hello,

I am needing to find a fund-raiser on facebook live.  I am using Jaws 2019 and Windows 10.  I have explored on m.facebook.com and facebook.com and still don’t have a clue.  The people running the fund-raiser don’t have a clue how to help potential blind supporters.  Can anyone offer some guidance?

Thanks!

Tammy

www.avast.com

David Diamond

It sounds stupid I know but are you sure they are on face book? 

Tammy Freitag

Smile!  That is what I was told.  It is to be a live event.

Thanks!

Tammy

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 6:55 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Need help with Facebook

It sounds stupid I know but are you sure they are on face book? 

Avast logo

www.avast.com

Tammy Freitag

I did do a search. This is to be a live event.  Several names came up as a result of my search.

Thanks!

Tammy

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2020 10:34 PM

Hey.

Have you tried a search?

Can you get someone from the fundraiser/who has access to the page of that fundraiser to post a link to you?

m.facebook.com may not do it; I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen a fundraiser page to verify if that’s true or not but, there are a lot of facebook features that are closed off to users of m.facebook.com

Hello,

Thanks!

Tammy

www.avast.com

JM Casey

Alright, hopefully it’s not too late then, but see if you can’t get a direct link. I think you’ll have to use regular facebook site for this, probably.

Sent: August 10, 2020 10:40 AM

I did do a search. This is to be a live event.  Several names came up as a result of my search.

Thanks!

Tammy

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2020 10:34 PM

Hey.

Have you tried a search?

Hello,

Thanks!

Tammy

www.avast.com