Topics

moderated Need help with Facebook

Tammy Freitag

Hello,

I am needing to find a fund-raiser on facebook live.  I am using Jaws 2019 and Windows 10.  I have explored on m.facebook.com and facebook.com and still don’t have a clue.  The people running the fund-raiser don’t have a clue how to help potential blind supporters.  Can anyone offer some guidance?

Thanks!

Tammy

Avast logo

JM Casey

Hey.

Have you tried a search?

Can you get someone from the fundraiser/who has access to the page of that fundraiser to post a link to you?

m.facebook.com may not do it; I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen a fundraiser page to verify if that’s true or not but, there are a lot of facebook features that are closed off to users of m.facebook.com

I am needing to find a fund-raiser on facebook live.  I am using Jaws 2019 and Windows 10.  I have explored on m.facebook.com and facebook.com and still don’t have a clue.  The people running the fund-raiser don’t have a clue how to help potential blind supporters.  Can anyone offer some guidance?

Thanks!

Tammy

David Diamond

It sounds stupid I know but are you sure they are on face book?

Tammy Freitag

Smile!  That is what I was told.  It is to be a live event.

Thanks!

Tammy

It sounds stupid I know but are you sure they are on face book?

Avast logo

Tammy Freitag

I did do a search. This is to be a live event.  Several names came up as a result of my search.

Thanks!

Tammy

Can you get someone from the fundraiser/who has access to the page of that fundraiser to post a link to you?

m.facebook.com may not do it; I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen a fundraiser page to verify if that’s true or not but, there are a lot of facebook features that are closed off to users of m.facebook.com

I am needing to find a fund-raiser on facebook live.  I am using Jaws 2019 and Windows 10.  I have explored on m.facebook.com and facebook.com and still don’t have a clue.  The people running the fund-raiser don’t have a clue how to help potential blind supporters.  Can anyone offer some guidance?

Thanks!

Tammy

JM Casey

Alright, hopefully it’s not too late then, but see if you can’t get a direct link. I think you’ll have to use regular facebook site for this, probably.