moderated need help changing my password

Amir Shah

Hi guys my name is amir shah, and I am using window tin computer. I need some help to change my password, can anyone help please I am using jaws 2021 thanks.

You have already had three responses to the first request, and until you supply the necessary information there's not much chance of anyone being able to help.

Please don't keep posting the same request on different topics.  And please don't ignore requests for additional information.

To think is to differ.
      ~ Clarence Darrow