moderated Navigating to attachments in Outlook - problem seems to be solved

Cynthia Bruce

Ah, I wonder if the RTF format is the issue. It has started working again as mysteriously as it stopped.

Thanks, everyone, for your responses.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: October 5, 2021 12:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Navigating to attachments in Outlook

Cynthia:

It is also possible that you received an email in the rich text format. In such a situation, you cannot tab to a list of attachments because the attachment is actually imbedded in the body of the email.

Another thing that typically happens, particularly with email listserv messages, is that JAWS tells you that there is an attachment but in reality, there is not.

Check other messages to see if you can get to the attachments with them. This will help to identify whether the problem is message-specific or global.

With best regards,

Curtis Chong