moderated My New Book Now Available for Download

David Kingsbury

Hello all,

My new book, “The Windows Screen Reader Primer: All the Basics and More” is now available for free from the Carroll Center for the Blind web site. You can download it using the following link:

http://carroll.org/the%20windows%20screen%20reader%20primer/

Regards,

David

Mark

Congratulations David. I looked through it and wow, it is a huge accomplishment. You cover so much ground. Thank you for making it available.  Was your book launch recorded?

Madison Martin

Agreed; I was able to download it (so there’s no need to respond to my private message David) and yes it certainly covers a lot.

Congratulations David. I looked through it and wow, it is a huge accomplishment. You cover so much ground. Thank you for making it available.  Was your book launch recorded?

Panagiotis Antonopoulos

We should all be grateful to David for his work. I did not have a look yet but I am sure it will be a huge accomplishment.

                                                                Takis