Topics

moderated my computer shuts down while I am in outlook 2019.

Jim Rawls

Hi all,

When I first boot up my computer in the morning, and if I go to my email right away, the computer stays running for awhile and then for no good reason, shuts down. I have to reboot it again, to get it started. It may shut down again, if I stay in outlook, but it usually stays running after one or two reboots. What could cause this? I am running jaws 2021 beta on a windows ten computer. Jim

Dan Longmore

Jim

It is possible that Outlook has become corrupted however I suspect that something more is going on behind the scenes.

You can do some testing:

  Does the issue occur if you boot up and just have JAWS running?

   Does the issue occur with JAWS and another program and not OutLook?

   May want to run a scan to rule out malware or virus.

Dan