Topics

moderated my apologises!!!

Shan Noyes

Hi all!!

My apologies.  Just went back and re read the help area slowly and this time it worked.  But one thing is when switching from one application to another that has a different voice it takes a little longer for the voice to change over.

No biggy.  But thought I should write and save folks a lot of time writing and telling me how to do it.

Thanks and have a good day everyone.

Shan Noyes

Technical Analyst – Systems Security

GIAC

W: 306 777-4830

C: 306 533-1440

NOTICE: This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify the sender.