Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 3:41 PM
Subject: My Account

My account is still bouncing.

Pastor Gil

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 07:07 PM, Mike B wrote:
This sounds like an issue between your Internet Service provider and Groups.io.
-
It's almost certain to be an issue with the ISP repeatedly blacklisting groups.io.  It's happened before, and I will likely happen again.  Unless you can get some traction by complaining, and making your ISP understand that groups.io cannot, by definition, produce spam because you have to subscribe to get a single message from that domain, you're doomed.

That's one reason another member mentioned going with a separate email address from Gmail or similar for use with groups.io, as they don't block groups.io.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss

Pastor Gilbert Pries

I contacted Centurylink.net again.

The're checking in to it.

Pastor Gil

Joseph Hudson

This is great, I hope that this no longer continues to happen for you.

On Aug 21, 2020, at 7:48 PM, Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...> wrote:

I contacted Centurylink.net again.
The're checking in to it.

Pastor Gil

Pastor Gilbert Pries

It's still bouncing.

Pastor Gil

This is great, I hope that this no longer continues to happen for you.
On Aug 21, 2020, at 7:48 PM, Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...> wrote:

I contacted Centurylink.net again.
The're checking in to it.

Pastor Gil

Joseph Hudson

OK going to send Support a ticket right now he shall be able to answer me within a few days.
joseph hudson

Email FaceTime and iMessage
jhud7789@...

Office phone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency sell

254-813-2461

https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Aug 24, 2020, at 2:30 PM, Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...> wrote:

It's still bouncing.

Pastor Gil

This is great, I hope that this no longer continues to happen for you.
On Aug 21, 2020, at 7:48 PM, Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...> wrote:

I contacted Centurylink.net again.
The're checking in to it.

Pastor Gil