Topics

moderated Multiple windows desktops

Ralph Supernaw

Hi,

I want to create multiple desktops in Windows 10.  When I press control+windows+d I am put in a new desktop.  However, I cannot figure out how to move between desktops.  I tried control+windows+left or right arrow without success.  Any help is appreciated.

NFB Lab 4

Control windows left and right arrow is the correct key stroke. And to close one it is control windows F4

On Oct 23, 2020, at 4:38 PM, Ralph Supernaw via groups.io <rhs@...> wrote:

Hi,

I want to create multiple desktops in Windows 10.  When I press control+windows+d I am put in a new desktop.  However, I cannot figure out how to move between desktops.  I tried control+windows+left or right arrow without success.  Any help is appreciated.

mike mcglashon

And if that doesn’t work,

Then do windows d or m to go to desktop,

And then tab to “task viewer” and then arrow through those;

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...

Control windows left and right arrow is the correct key stroke. And to close one it is control windows F4

On Oct 23, 2020, at 4:38 PM, Ralph Supernaw via groups.io <rhs@...> wrote:

Hi,

I want to create multiple desktops in Windows 10.  When I press control+windows+d I am put in a new desktop.  However, I cannot figure out how to move between desktops.  I tried control+windows+left or right arrow without success.  Any help is appreciated.

CathyAnne Murtha

Move among Desktops with CTRL-WINDOWS KEY-RIGHT ARROW and CTRL-WINDOWS KEY-LEFT ARROW.

You can also move applications among Desktops and manage Desktops in Task View (WINDOWS KEY-TAB).

To close a Desktop, press CTRL-WINDOWS KEY-F4.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

cathy@...