From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 11:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: MS word is sluggish

Hello,

I’m using Jaws 2021, windows10 and Office2016 most recent versions. Since an update to Office a month ago, MS word is sluggish when I do a find by pressing control F. It takes 5-6 seconds before I can enter anything. Then I press enter after typing  in the text. It doesn’t go anywhere and I have to press control F again. Is there something that could be causing this problem?

Thanks,

Kevin

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

kevin meyers

Maybe my laptop is junk! It is only 2 years old and has been nothing but problems.