From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of NFB Lab 4
Sent: 14 September 2021 12:32
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: moving cursor to start of current sentence

There is no single keystroke. The quickest way is to do an alt up arrow followed by an alt down arrow, or all down arrow followed by an alt up arrow. That should put you at the beginning of the sentence

On Sep 14, 2021, at 7:27 AM, Mark <mweiler@...> wrote:

I tried your suggestions Jeff. What version of JAWS are you using? For me, on JAWS 2021, alt + num pad 5 reads from the start of the current sentence but does not actually move the cursor to the start.  i'm about to agree with Ben: no single keystroke exists.

David Griffith

No – pressing the Home key takes you to the beginning of  a line and not the beginning of a sentence.

Like others the only way of doing this I know of is with the alt and up and down arrows.

The sentence Nav addon in NVDA adds this ability as well for those who use that screenreader as well as Jaws.

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows

If you press home key you will get to the start.

Andrew