moving cursor to start of current sentence

Mark

When reviewing a sentence and deciding it needs to be revised, I'd like to position the cursor at the start of the current sentence and then find the spot to edit by stepping forward words.  JAWS + Y goes to the start of the prior sentence. JAWS + H reads from the current sentence but doesn't move the cursor.

Milton Ota

Using the CTRL + Right Arrow keys will move your cursor from word to word if you have positioned your Cursor at the beginning of a line.

You can then use a place marker at the point where you want to delete with CTRL + SHIFT + THE LETTER K at your starting point and then find your ending point and place another place marker and press Delete. I hope that is what you want.

There is also a new command in JAWS that you can use for temporary place markers which I don’t remember at this point.

HTH